Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Featured Artisan: Katie Blevins

Beaded jewelry, decorative items

I have an intense love of color that I credit to growing up in the Southwest and lots of finger painting. I lived in the tiniest apartment once on impulse because the rooms were painted red, teal, purple, and lime green by a previous tenant and all of my stuff matched when I moved it in. I like to make things with lots of color and often with little rhyme or reason to what I make. Most of my current projects involve beaded jewelry and decorative items.




Come out to see art by Katie Blevins and 15+ other artisans at the Underground Artisans Marketplace on Saturday, April 9th. 1-5pm at Schlow Library (211 S. Allen St)


http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=149109751811287&ref=ts

No comments:

Post a Comment