Thursday, October 21, 2010

Spotlight on....Kasey Cannon of Kay.em.Kay

 Kay.em.Kay/Kasey Cannon
Hats, Handmade dresses, bags, upcycled vintage, art, misc.
Website: http://www.etsy.com/shop/kayemkay
BIO: my parents bought me a sewing machine for christmas when i was in high school. i touched it only a few times, making square pincushions... and larger square pincushions which i referred to as pillows. I hated threading the machine, so it wasn't long before i gave up.Though, i still don't derive any pleasure from threading my machine, i am very pleased to make things that my friends call "cute". Now i spend my free time making purses and recycling old thrift finds. I'm always up for trying something new; shoes, hats, upholstery. I hope to be able to make something you like, something that you'll call "cute".

November 6, 2010 3-8pm
Chronic Town (224 W. College Ave)

Buy local and carry on!



No comments:

Post a Comment