Thursday, March 3, 2011

Featured Artisan: Veronica Barnett

Veronica Roo's Valuables/Veronica Barnett


BIO: Honestly, I just wanted to make weird earrings. I wanted them to be different, for the "different" kinds of earring wearers all over this diverse earth. What I came up with is a wide array of earrings for all kinds of people. My earrings feature things such as recycled ipod parts, doll baby eyes, beautiful Czech glass flowers, freshwater pearls, semi precious stones, glass beads, dyed shells, random silver plated or pewter charms, and even conversational beads that can tell people that you are "spy-ful" or a "little devil". They have been fashioned together with either silver-plated earring findings (earring hooks and head pins, or earring stud backs), 925 Silver, antique brass, copper, and recently I have started using rose gold.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment